warframe weeping rounds

warframe weeping rounds

Im not sure why my  icon is so big, but i'll take it. r/Warframe: Reddit community and official fansite for the free-to-play third-person co-op action shooter, *Warframe*. It would be 47%, Weeping is calculated after other status mods just like Blood Rush is. User account menu.

8. about weeping wounds/blood rush and the combo counter. Build:organ shatter, gladiator might, true steel, virulent scourge, blood rush, primed pressure point, DSS riven (100.8% crit on slide, 8.5 combo dur, 102% electric, -87% status duration) and beserker ATM But when i try this i find out it's not that every hit can trigger a status. Like the regular Slash Dash, … Price: 15 platinum | Trading Volume: 48 | Get the best trading offers and prices for Thermite Rounds

©2015 Digital Extremes Ltd. All rights reserved. I wasn't playing Warframe at the time of the Stalker Acolytes and therefore possess none of those mods. The game is currently in open … Press J to jump to the feed.
So im debating either using weeping wounds or beserker on my DSS(Dark split sword) both give me more damage over time but they both require two different things to be activated, my build is a crit status hybrid so any help would be greatly appreciated to really make this baby shine, thanks!

Prior to Update 26.0, Weeping Wounds provided +45% status chance per combo level. Build:organ shatter, gladiator might, true steel, virulent scourge, blood rush, primed pressure point, DSS riven (100.8% crit on slide, 8.5 combo dur, 102% electric, -87% status duration) and beserker ATM ... Rime Rounds • Thermite Rounds: Escopeta ... WARFRAME Wiki PT-BR é uma comunidade Fandom Jogos. If the 'Increases Status chance in a Stacking Multiplier, 40% per combo tier.' Bladed Rounds is an uncommon Rifle mod that increases critical multiplier while aiming for a brief time upon a kill. Log in sign up. I would only put Weeping Wounds on a Condition Overload build or one that has any status other than Radiation which is next to useless on a melee weapon unless you're fighting Ancients at high levels.

He can also stun … I'm deciding on an Atterax build with: - Reach (Primed) - Pressure Point (Primed) - Relentless Combination - Organ Shatter - Berserker - Blood Rush - Drifting Contact I will need a mod for the last slot and would like to know if there is a mod similar to Weeping Wounds? Originally this mod could be acquired from Operation Cryotic Frontby scoring more than 1000 points in a single mission. ©2015 Digital Extremes Ltd. All rights reserved.Does anyone know how mod weeping wounds works now? .2 * (1+(11*.4))=1.08, or 108%. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. A 12x combo only gives you 11 stacks of either Blood Rush or Weeping Wounds, due to how the combo counter calculations work. The formula for calculating the increased status chance reached by the mod is as follows: Status chance was calculated according to the following equation: Rime Rounds is a mod that increases both the Cold damage and status chance of rifles by 15% per rank for a maximum of 60% at rank 3. For DSS it isn't going to benefit you much Now i wonder if this is a bug or we misunderstand the algorithm on status chance. He takes the form of Limbo wearing Stalker's helmet and the pieces from the Hulta armor set.

He takes the form of Loki with an Immortal Skin, wearing Stalker's helmet and a Daedalus Shoulder Plate. It’s hard to say which is better with out seeing the other mods. So i'm confused now.Here is the thing. Any idea on this? Close. So yes, it should be giving you 100% status chance at 12x combo. From what I can find the calculation would be base * combined status mods * (weeping wounds * multiplier).

Considering the riven you have, Weeping Wounds wouldn't benefit you much at all. He can also cast Frost's Ice Wave and Excalibur's Slash Dash. Price: 30 platinum | Trading Volume: 43 | Get the best trading offers and prices for Rime Rounds

Mania is one of Shadow Stalker's acolytes.

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Weeping Wounds é um mod incomum de arma branca que aumenta chance de status a medida que o contador de combo aumenta. So im debating either using weeping wounds or beserker on my DSS(Dark split sword) both give me more damage over time but they both require two different things to be activated, my build is a crit status hybrid so any help would be greatly appreciated to really make this baby shine, thanks!
Notas Não aumenta a chance de status sem ter um contador de combo ativo. I’m also not sure why you are trying to choose between the two berserker is usually used instead of fury. So yes, it should be giving you 100% status chance at 12x combo. I just used fragor prime with 18% base SC 12x combo and 10 hits on average to trigger a status. Weeping wounds is best used on hybrid slash weapons and paired with relentless combo. Mania battles with a Lacera, launching its grappling hook at unsuspecting Tenno. Violence wields a Destreza in his right hand, and a single Venka claw on his left hand, which deals Slash damage with an extremely high chance to proc. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Post your full build. Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5 Notas Não aumenta a chance de …

Roches Du Var, Arrow Code Ascii, Emoji Méduse Iphone, Norco Bikes 2020, Ville Avec Téléphérique, Maladie Pulmonaire Restrictive, Complexe D'infériorité Pdf, L'âme Selon Aristote, Guide Privé Egypte, Restaurant Le Querrien4,1(611)À 0,6 mi95 $US, Stationnement Rennes Coronavirus, Circuit Madagascar Seychelles, Quoi Faire Kissimmee, Docteur Bourdil Pessac, Le Génie N'existe Pas, Prénom Marie-thérèse Caractère, Meilleure Veilleuse Musicale, Cnap Appel à Projet, Randonnée Loubressac Padirac, Gif Dance Png, Ivanhoé Cambridge Québec, Gif Kaamelott Interprète, Moteur Williams F1 2020, Atlas De La Lune Pdf, Total Direct Energie Chèque Energie, La Conscience Chez Kant, France Championnats Du Monde De Natation 2019, Alberto Contador Site Officiel, Obiou Par Les Chatières, Que Veut Dire Diviser Pour Mieux Régner, Canyon Exceed 2019, La Guerre Des Clans Feuille De Lune, Organigramme Direction Artistique, Association Canadienne De Santé Publique, Acquittement Alcool Au Volant 2020, Là Où Chantent Les écrevisses Amazon, 101 Rue D'aboukir 75002 Paris, Location Bateau Palavas, Cugnaux Luz-ardiden Tour 2011, Adam Smith Confiance, Ascension Mont Blanc Sans Guide, Camping Ker Yaoulet Tripadvisor, Total Direct Energie 3 Mois Gratuit, Combiné Tanzanie Zanzibar, Citation Apprendre Des Autres, Les Types De Phrases Exercices, Fusion Nucléaire Déchet, Image Du Soleil En Direct Nasa, Alpes D'huez Velo, Softbank Robotics Recrutement, Les étapes De La Révolution Cubaine, Le Caudan île Maurice, Suzuki Global Motorcycles, Pic Du Palas Train, Restaurant Moncontour 86, Ma Destinée Booba, Piste Cyclable Madrid, Université De Toamasina Recrutement, île De Pangkor Hôtel, Peux Tu M'appeler Quand Tu Seras Disponible, Prix Assurance Vélo, Mairie De Pleudihen, Job Hawaii French, Stéphane Bern émissions Et Séries Tv, La Morale Peut-elle Se Passer De La Religion, Code Ascii Différent, Bucher Bois Intérieur, Vtt Fuji 2019, Doux En Latin, Classement Etoile De Bessèges 2019,

warframe weeping rounds 2020